Join the SPACE programme with your new baby and start an amazing journey together.
SPACE – Supporting Parents Alongside Children’s Education – is a programme mainly for first time parents. Sessions run weekly for 3 – 4 terms extending through the first year of your child’s life. The sessions are held in a relaxed and baby friendly environment and include:
- Opportunities for parents to meet and get to know one another
- Discussion and information sharing on relevant child development and parenting topics
- Music, rhymes and books for babies
- Opportunities for babies to interact and explore play through a range of experiences
- Ideas for homemade resources
Are you about to have a baby or have you recently had one?
Click here for more information on what SPACE can offer you and your baby.
We are committed to working in partnership to strengthen our communities by supporting families/whānau. If your organisation is interested in becoming a SPACE NZ Trust partner, please click here.
Visit here to read shared stories and experiences from parents about their time at SPACE. We hope this serves as a useful tool in building the SPACE community. To share your story, please email us: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
SPACE NZ Trust delivers the SPACE programme in collaboration with community organisations. If you belong to an organisation and are interested in finding out more about SPACE, please contact us